EDGE PRODUCTS INSIGHT CTS3 84130-3 FEATURES:
Observe and understand your vehicle parameters using Edge state-of-the-art technology. The Edge Products 84130-3 Insight CTS3 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
- #1 Preferred Digital Gauge monitor on the market
- Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market
- 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
- Simple installation just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required
- Compatible with most domestic gas and diesel vehicles 1996 and newer (1998.5-2005 Dodge/Ram coverage coming soon!)
- Monitor key vehicle parameters like EGT, regen cycles, trans temp, boost, RPM and dozens more
- Full color, 5 capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
- Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
- Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
- Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
- Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
- Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, mile times and more
- Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
- Clear and Read DTC codes
- Integrated accessory system for additional gauges or can control switches for lighting, compressors, winch, etc
- Wi-Fi updateable
- Includes windshield mounting bracket
Exclusive Technology Not Available Anywhere Else!
Edge Products has raised the bar again with the innovative features in the CTS3 84130-3 screen that are not found in similar tuners/monitors
- Razor thin display integrates into your cab seamlessly unlike other bulky monitors and busy gauge clusters.
- 5 HD screen, the largest available on the market, accommodates up to multiple colors and clocks at a faster frame rate than competing monitors.
- Proprietary one-touch navigation menu. Seamlessly swipe through data and check alerts with the most intuitive and improved user interface ever designed for a truck programmer/monitor
- One HDMI cable to power the monitor and link your EAS accessories as opposed to multiple inputs and bulkier cables that come standard on other devices.
- Day or night with Edges built in light sensitivity meter your monitor will adjust the brightness giving you the ideal brightness while driving.
Take Performance to the Next Level with Edge Products!
Edge Products has been and still is the king of truck performance and monitoring.
- Multiple shift-on-the-fly performance tuning settings with EAS and serial to control power and control for any situation.
- Log, graph, and export hundreds of parameter to track or improve performance
- Test and track performance runs such as 0-60mph,and mile
Customize it and Make it Your Own!
Everyone's needs are different. Whether you are using your truck for work, pleasure, or competition no other vehicle monitoring system gives you more customization options than Edge Products!
- Display hundreds of different combinations of gauges in digital or analog format in Metric or US units
- Set audible & visual alert notifications when certain parameters or temperatures are met
- Adjust the background screen, gauge arcs, keylines, and needles to virtually any color to make it your own or match your vehicles interior.
- EAS (Expandable Accessory System) compatible. Add additional sensors, probes, and switches and monitor them on the screen!
- Add safety by installing a backup camera. CTS3 contains a USB port and accommodates the simple install of Edges Backup camera.
- Your factory speedometer is no longer accurate once you add larger tires. Easily add your new tire size and display your true speed through your CTS3 Monitor.
- Ships with state-of-the-art suction cup and ability to work with Edges custom mounting solutions for that factory installed look.
- WiFi and Internet updatable to stay up with future feature releases never missing out on the next big thing.
*Some features may vary by make/model/year. Add your vehicle to search for parts and features specifically for your application.
*To use a backup camera on the Insight CTS3 a new adaptor will be needed. CTS3 camera adaptor will be released soon. 1998.5-2005 Dodge/Ram coverage coming soon!