SCTs GTX is performance tuning, re imagined - no computers necessary. Its the easiest-to-use tuner on the market, loaded with powerful features and SCT's most advanced hardware to-date. The new GTX Performance Programmer starts up in under 10 seconds and is super-responsive, sporting a 5-inch capacitive glass touch screen that rivals todays smartphones.
Along with the ability to hold 20 custom tunes, GTX comes preloaded with multiple SCT tuning levels. GTX is also the premier data monitoring solution, giving drivers the ability to monitor the industrys most extensive list of PIDS, or engine parameters, on an easy to use device. Its high-resolution customizable gauges and WiFi connectivity add to the truly unparalleled user experience.
Drivers can log vehicle performance data as they drive, and play it back later using SCT's free LiveLink software. GTX also gives users greater insight into their vehicle by reading out and clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). GTXs unique grab n go magnetic mounting system allows the device to be kept front-and-center while driving, and then quickly stowed away when not in use.
Finally, for those who want to take their vehicle to the next level, GTX can receive custom tunes via WiFi from any of SCTs custom tuning dealers around the country.
- Next Generation Performance Tuning GTX delivers street-tested, dyno-proven tune files developed by SCTs expert calibrators to unlock your vehicles true potential. Select from multiple SCT tuning levels or load up to 20 custom tunes files from one of our thousands of custom tuning dealers worldwide. Direct-to-device updates and tune delivery over WiFi means cables and computers are a thing of the past.
- Diagnostices and Datalogging The lightning-fast GTX gives drivers the ability to monitor the industrys most extensive PIDS, or engine parameters, in real time. The devices data logging capability makes it easy to record vehicle performance at 35 frames per second and play it back with SCTs free LiveLink software. GTX also doubles as a diagnostic tool with the ability to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes saving drivers a trip to the dealership. Further customize your GTX by adding additional sensors, using the integrated FireWire input.
- Our Most Advanced Touch Screen SCTs 5 inch capacitive glass touchscreen is the first of its kind. Graphics and gauges are displayed in brilliant HD color, rivaling todays smartphones. GTX starts up incredibly fast (even when remote starting the vehicle), and provides an ultra-responsive user experience. A fully customizable user interface means your perfect gauge layout is available at the touch of the screen. GTX comes standard with a convenient grab and go inch magnetic mounting system, enabling drivers to keep their device front and center–and then stowed away in seconds.
What you can Adjust:
- Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
- Axle Ratio Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
- Global Spark Allows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
- Allows adjustment for Longtube headers
- Idle Adjust Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicles power system.
- Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
- Rev Limiter Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. One of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
- Speed Limiter Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Tire Size Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
- Change or disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
- Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
- GTX Performance Tuner and Monitor
- Next Generation Performance Tuning
- Diagnostics and Datalogging
- Advanced Touch Screen
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
08-10 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty
15-18 Ford Mustang